White Gold Antique Engagement Ring by Diamonds and Engagement Rings

White Gold Antique Engagement Ring

White gold antique engagement ring manufacturer
Buy Direct and Save 50% - 70%!


Each of our white gold antique engagement rings are hand crafted to order.  When you call to order your white gold antique engagement ring it will be cast in your choice of metal: white gold, yellow gold, rose gold or platinum.
It is because each ring is made to your specifications that we can ensure you will receive the white gold antique engagement ring of your dreams!  All of the work is done in house by experienced craftsmen.
Call and speak with a white gold antique engagement ring expert today and save!

white gold antique engagement ring white gold antique engagement ring
browse our white gold antique engagement rings hand engraved white gold antique engagement ring up close
white gold engagement ring
white gold diamond engagement ring
white gold engagement ring emerald cut
white gold engagement ring marquis
white gold engagement ring oval diamond
white gold engagement ring princess
white gold engagement ring three stone
What is White Gold?
  White gold in white gold antique engagement rings is either 14K or 18K.  When gold is mined it is always yellow.  It does not look the yellow color in jewelry that we are used to.  It is VERY dark yellow.  Then the gold is alloyed (mixed) with other materials to lighten the color (to make it look nice), and more practical for jewelry (not brittle or too flexible).
 Pure gold is 24K.  So 14K gold, whether white or yellow is 14/24ths pure gold (58%) and the rest (42%) alloy.  18K is 18/24ths (75%) pure gold and the rest (25%) alloy.
  Since pure gold is VERY yellow, in order to make it look like the white gold antique engagement rings we are used to, we alloy it with only white alloy like palladium and nickel.  This will make the white gold diamond engagement ring  appear white.  However, white gold is still not pure white.  Because gold is very yellow, even using only white alloy, the white gold diamond engagement ring  will still have a slight yellow cast.
  To compensate for this, we rhodium plate all our white gold engagement rings, so when you receive it, your white gold diamond engagement ring will be brilliant white and shiny.
  Call and speak with one of our round diamond white gold engagement ring experts with questions or to help you choose the perfect white gold antique engagement ring.

platinum Vs white gold


 

toll free customer service

877-683-8181


white gold antique engagement ring - copyright c. todiamonds.com - all rights reserved

diamond ring setting - platinum engagement rings - platinum antique engagement ring - engagement ring - the diamond engagement ring - diamond ring - platinum ring - platinum engagement ring

white gold antique engagement ring - copyright c. Diamonds and Engagement Rings .com - 2005 all rights reserved